Smokey Eye Makeup – Natural Anti Aging Beauty Secrets
Smokey eye makeup and tricks for all who are in love with this eye makeup.
Smokey eye makeup is one of the oldest yet continuously popular trend in beauty. Smokey eyes are definitely charming and inviting. Smokey makeup lends your vision an exotic and raw appeal. However Smokey eye makeup, specifically for brown eyes can be lot than simply tricky. This look could be worn casually and formally to attract.
The key to the perfect Smokey eye is proper blending. You want to make sure colors are blended together flawlessly. Also, you need to pair light base colors with rich dark colors. Choosing the right color can enhance the color of your eye and make them pop.
Choose two colors, one dark color which is the feature color, and the other lighter color which will be the supporting color. This alternative will be dependent on factors like the color of your eyes, hair along with your skin tone. If you have dark brown eyes then concentrate on using deeper colors like purple, gray, brown.
Clean your eyelids and use a primer. In case you don’t own one, you are able to apply a light coating of moisturizer or concealer around your vision to ensure better absorption of makeup . As soon as your eyelids are primed, use black or brown eyeliner, and line the underside and top eyelids. For any more striking effect, you are able to smear the line on the bottom eyelid.
Materials Required to Create Smokey Eyes
- Eye Primer
- Translucent Loose Powder
- Eyeliner black colored
- Eye shadow black or dark gray
- Ivory or beige shades
- Black Eyelash Mascara
- Eye Brush with sponge tip to smudge
- Natural hair eye brush
How to use Smoky Eye Makeup
- Prepare the area around the eyes with moisturiser and eye primer.
- Apply loose powder underneath the eye area. This will help control the loose makeup that falls during application. The loose dust can be taken off with a brush after application.
- Using black eye liner, delineates the interior top and bottom of the eye. It always starts from inside of the eye and is out. Make use of the sponge brush to gently blend the road into the lashes. This will make the lashes look thicker and soften the road.Blurs the lines up in a circular motion to produce an appearance of smoke rising. Remember, what you would like to achieve is that the color gradually disappears.
- The next thing is to apply the black or gray shade.The powder is effective to blend. Use brush to use eye shadow starting from the inner part of the attention along the line toward the outer eye. Continue using the shadow forming a “V” following a contour of the lateral brow bone. Extends the cisco kid line halfway, stopping over the iris. Use very little shade. Are thinking about creating smoke, no tar.
- Now apply eye shadow under the eye area.The colour should be more concentrated while you move outward. Merges the road up with the bottom line to create a softer shade.
- The next thing is crucial. Merges circular motion outward and upward. This can create the illusion of smokey eyes.
- The shade of light beige or ivory does apply using a natural hair brush. This kind of brush is perfect for applying light or shadow. Smudge the cisco kid under the brow bone and inner corner of the attention that you highlight.
- Curl the lashes
- Remove the remainder of translucent loose powder.
- Apply black mascara to lashes on the top and bottom lashes.